Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Ultimate Blog Challenge

Blogging Each Day for a Month

I am once again taking part in the Ultimate Blog Challenge, which means that for the month of April I will be blogging each day.  However, not all my blog posts will be on this blog.  I have a few different blogs, and I will alternate between them. So you can expect a post on this particular blog every three days. Here are the three blogs I will be posting on during this challenge.

My Art Blog

My art blog can be found at ArdentReflections.com  

My Health and Personal Blog

I have one blog that is primarily about my efforts to lose weight and get healthier, but I also post personal, daily life things there from time to time.  My Health and Personal blog can be found thriceblessed-lessofme.blogspot.com/  

My Devotional Blog

I also post devotions and thoughts on Bible readings on my devotional blog, which can be found at thriceblessed-moments.blogspot.com/  

No comments:

Post a Comment